Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 146

I wasn't going to even add up my points today but I reminded myself that I need to do it anyway
But I really was ok
I was only over by 4
But then after dinner and adding up points, I made a dessert to take tomorrow and dibbled on that while I was making it
Then have had 5 pieces of Halloween candy
So I would have had a good day if it wasn't for the munchies tonight

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dawn. You are looking fabulous! Thanksgiving is a time of thanks... don't beat yourself up for indulging. You have proven that you have what it takes to finish this journey. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.


Jenn T.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dawn. You are looking fabulous! Thanksgiving is a time of thanks... don't beat yourself up for indulging. You have proven that you have what it takes to finish this journey. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.


Jenn T.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how Thanksgiving was for you. Mine was super challenging, but did pretty well in regards to points. Remember that one day doesn't erase all of the success you've achieved.


Jenn T.