Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 98

1.8
That was quick!
I can definitely hit 30 in 2 weeks
I would love to hit 30 on the 100th day
Wouldn't that be wonderful!

The kids and I stopped by City Bites (AKA Cookie Bites by Chloe)
I thought I would use some of my flex points and get a sugar cookie
I was thinking it would be in the 5-6 point range
10!
Dotti's web site doesn't have much City Bites info
But I went to City Bites website and they now have nutritional info so I was able to figure it out
That's ok though, I still have 12 more flex points to use over the next 2 days

I am glad to see their NI online
It will help me choose a little better next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn... you are an inspiration. I love reading your blog. You are hilarious and just so truthful about your journey. Love you death!


Jennifer T.