Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 117

Well I am up a little
I am now 29.2
But considering all that I have eaten in the past week...that's ok
And, TMI WARNING, I haven't pooped since Sunday so I'm sure I will loose a little when that happens...

I had soup and a grilled cheese for dinner
Did you know that the American cheese by Borden is only 2 points?
So with my 2 point bread, I had a 4 point grill cheese
Not bad!
I also found some light Cambell's Wedding Soup-3 points for 1/2 a can

I made chili tonight to cook tomorrow in the crockpot
3 kinds a beans and hamburger meat
I figured it out to be 12 points per serving
That is damn high!
But I got to looking and a can of means is 3.5 servings and the crockpot is full of chili
So I think it should be closer to about 9 points
Looking forward to dinner tomorrow!

No comments: