Emotionally a lot better today
I don't want to kill him today but that could change at the drop of a hat
A funny...
This new medication I am on has given me gas
Yes, I toot a lot but now it is insane!
I walk around tooting 24 hours a day
So if you are standing beside me and you think "did she just fart"
Most likely yes
The good thing, they really don't stink
Thank goodness I work with k and they are loud so hopefully they won't notice
Came home to Little Cesaer's
I had 3 slices and still only went over by 4 points
Maybe it was the big gulp I had earlier
I swear that put crack in coke
If I had my choice of an extra snack, I would choose a coke
Well it would be a toss up between that and a donut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment