Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday, August 10th

Here's the low down for the week:
5.6 pounds gone for the week! That leaves me at 226.2
Man I was so happy and I turned down a lot this week so I needed that high number!

Sunday-We went to Journey church for the first time.
We walk in and there is a whole wall of fucking donuts! And you know me, I love donuts-but I just chose water and nothing else!
Monday-We went to Red Robin for dinner.
I did get a grilled chicken sandwich and fries but I was over by 22 freakin points!
So I only had 1 flex point to last me the rest of the week...not good when it is only Monday! Drayton sprained his ankle so we were at the ER for an hour and a half making sure nothing was broken.
Tuesday-I went to the dentist and was there for close to 3 hours so needless to say my mouth was very sore until late afternoon. So I didn't eat much until dinner and didn't go over in my points. I had enough points to have my favorite 5 point ice cream...Blue Bell's Carmel Fudge Turtle-it rocks! I did go to the GYN for my annual. We are changing my anti-depressant but I first need to wean myself off of the other one which will take a whole freakin month. So no meds for the first month of school-that will be interesting! She also sent me to the lab to test my hormone levels and thyroid since I have been having hot flashes
Wednesday-We fixed steaks on the grill and it tasted so freakin good...but I was a good girl and measured off a serving and didn't have seconds!
Thursday- Went to Chick-fila for dinner and chose a grilled chicken, ate just a few waffles fries and a water. Can you believe I had water? That is so unlike me! I also had to go to the dr. today because I slept on my neck wrong on Tuesday and it still hurts. Plus it is going into my shoulder and lower back...no fun
Friday-spaghetti for dinner-nothing special. I did eat the rest of the Blue Bell ice cream so it wouldn't be calling my name anymore :)
Herb bought a treadmill last week! So I got on and walked for 12 minutes, got off and puked and slept for 3 hours..laugh all you want!
Saturday-I grilled chicken and marinated it in Lawry's Ginger and Sesame...it is so damn good! I did get on the treadmill (no puking this time) so I had an activity point to use. I have heard a lot about the PB Bliss bars from WW so I got some. Oh my they are good! 1 point and small but I'll have 2 for 2 points!

So this has been a really crazy week considering I am withdrawing from one medicine, have a hurt back and neck and had to take Drayton to the ER-and still made good food choices

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! We will be able to keep each other in check once school starts. I will always have a stash of healthy snacks, so come on down whenever (or send a kiddo with a snack SOS)!


Love,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job. What a crazy week!!! Good luck. I am glad you are back on here. You make me laugh.