Saturday, August 30, 2008

I have a sick sense of humor don't I?
Every time I read that I laugh
But so many of her cartoons are funny

Yes, I did do the treadmill twice this week
Not much, but it is more than last week
I plan to do it 3 times this week

Are you sitting down?
Remember how I wanted to get rid of another 2.2 to make it to 10?
Well I lost twice that much! 4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't fucking believe it!
That gets me to 12.6 in 4 weeks
And now weighing in at 219
I would love to get rid of 20 more!
My dream is to get below 200
That would be so very wonderful
If I can do that, I will reward myself with a trip to the plastic surgeon
So let's say that I can do it by the end of the year (lose the weight)
Then I can make plans to get surgery next summer
By then I will have lost 100

I forgot to write about Herb's birthday cake last week
For the cake, I used a white cake mix and a can of diet Sprite
Cook according to directions on the box
For the frosting,1 pkg. of sf/ff pudding (I used chocolate)
1 1/2 cups of ff milk
1 envelope of Dream Whip topping
Beat the shit out of it for 6 minutes
It needs to stay refrigerated
It was so moist!
54points for the cake and 1 for the icing
Damn it was good!

I think the thing that has really helped me lately in my WW journey is the planning
This past month I have been so busy with school, in the past I would have lived off fatty fast food
But this time, I have planned my meals ahead of time and always had WW friendly snacks on hand
I also have not deprived myself
Yesterday we went to Freddie's and I had a small burger and some fries and still stayed in my point range
I'm not going to one of those dieters that stays with all the whole foods
I love my processed food and I don't want to live with out it
So I use Dotti's website all the time looking up foods to stay in range
Even looking them up before I go somewhere or eat something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4.8... OMG that is INSANE! I am so excited for you, girl! KEEP IT UP! And your treadmill action.. awesome.


Love,

Jenn