8 weeks
2.4 for the week gone
16.8 total
This made me totally happy!
What's working for me they ask...
Not having any money-I can't eat what I want when I want it
I think pristiq is making me not hungry
Going to WW meetings with friends-there is 4 of us now that go-this also pulls at my competitive strings
Going to meetings is really helping-being accountable
I also think back to the last time I was losing and going to meetings...then I stopped-not going to do that again
I had been planning a splurge in the back of my mind after weighing in this week
Cici's for lunch and Rusty's for dinner
Damn it was good
I won't use my flex points this week
I am going to have to weigh in on Thursday or Friday this coming week because I am off to my mother's for the weekend...lots of temptation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment