It is a fuckin' miracle that I'm bloggin' tonight! In the past, I would have already had my ass in the bed!
It has been a hell of a day!
I'm at my computer with my 2nd glass of wine
I'm very happy to say that I made it through the stressful day and stayed on program
I'm over by 8 points and that's ok
For dinner I met Herb and the kids at Burger King
I chose the grilled chicken and a small coke (did refill once but counted it)
I'm not counting the 2 glasses of wine...that's battle pay baby
I did make a pan of low fat lasagna for dinner tomorrow night
Yum! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dawn,
I'm so excited that you are back with it, maybe I'll get back at it too. Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope tomorrow is better. Mindy
Post a Comment