Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 214 & 215

Wednesday
Good day
Exercised...by the way I'm still walking 4-5 days a week for 30 minutes
I can really tell too
Not losing much on the scale but I'm finding more and more clothes that are too big! Love that!
Came home to my favorite dinner tonight...pizza! Good old Little C
2 slices of cheese is only 8 points...not bad
Herb and I spent a little over an hour sorting Girl Scout cookie orders
Speaking of, can you beleive I forgot to order our family some?
But I plan to do that
Over in my points by 4

Thursday
Made dinner last night before I went to bed
So I couldn't wait to try it
Doritos Casserole and it tasted just like chili chese nachos!
Damn it was good and 6 points too
Added up my points for the day and I had 4 left after dinner!
Love having a couple of snacks before bed
Still in Girl Scout hell...spent almost 2 hours finishing the orders
But it is done now

No comments: